- You must be of the age of majority (18 years old) in order to use the Website. By using our Website, you are confirming that you meet the minimum age requirement.
Collection of Information
1. Personal Information
- In order for us to provide you with our Products and/or Services, we need to collect relevant personal information from you or from third parties and it may include (but not limited to) your personal details (such as name, age, gender, identity card number, passport number, date of birth, race, nationality, citizenship), contact details (such as address, email, phone numbers), family information (such as marital status), preferences and interests and other information relevant to customer and/or customer surveys, education and/or offers and/or other information (in respect of other Mystore Bath and Kitchen services used by you).
- Or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- In addition, Mystore Bath and Kitchen may from time to time request for certain other personal information that may be relevant for Mystore Bath and Kitchen to consider your request for any other products or services of Mystore Bath and Kitchen.
- By placing your orders and disclosing your credit card information, you agree that we may store, process, disclose and use data collected from you for the purposes of processing your orders and delivering your Goods only.
- All information requested is obligatory to be provided by you unless stated otherwise. We would be unable to process your request and/or provide you with relevant services and/or transactions should you fail to provide the obligatory information.
- Source of Personal Information : We and/our third party service providers may collect your personal information via (i) directly from you; (ii) when you register as a member of the Website; (iii) where you access and interact with the Website; or (iv) from other sources.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- Where we collect information through our Website, as is the case with many other Website, we automatically collect certain non-personal information regarding Website use that does not identify you. Examples include the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Website, the internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our Website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Website you visit, the Website pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from our Webs
- We may use non-personal information to compile tracking information reports regarding site user demographics, site traffic patterns, and site purchases. None of the tracking information in the reports can or will be connected to the identities or other Personal Information of individual users.
- In this way, your visit to our Website will be logged; however, you will remain anonymous to us unless you specifically choose to share information with us. We use this information about the way in which our customers use our Website to better understand which features are most popular and best meet the needs of our visitors.
3. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related or ancillary purpose such as:
- To verify your identity;
- To carry out or respond to your requests for our Products and/or Services;
- To administer and give effect to your commercial transaction (product(s) delivery, contract for service, consignment agreement);
- To keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you requested;
- To notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our Products and/or Services
- To contact you regarding products, services, upcoming events, marketing; commercial materials and provide offers which we feel may be of interest to you;
- To seek your feedback in relation to customer satisfaction and our relationship with you;
- To our third party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyse and better understand our customer’s needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you;
- To our third party service providers to include in an information base compiled by us or our third party service provider for use in direct marketing of promotions, products and services we think may interest you;
- To better understand your preferences;
- For insurance purposes (if applicable);
- Customer loyalty programs (if applicable);
- To our related companies for internal accounting and administration;
- For internal investigations, audit or security purposes;
- To conduct internal statistical analysis;
- To comply with Mystore Bath and Kitchen legal and regulatory obligations in the conduct of its business;
- For regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
- For Mystore Bath and Kitchen internal records management;
- To monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you by the Website;
- Research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
- To ensure that the content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or device;
- To our successors and/or assigns;
- For prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering;
- Purposes relating thereto.
- Our third party service providers are organisations that include those that may assist us with research, mail and delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or technology services. Where we engage third party service providers to perform services for us those third parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances those third parties must safeguard this information and must only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
- Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
4. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information.
Please note that the accuracy of your personal information provided to us is essential. You are responsible for informing us about changes to your personal information or in the event you believe that the personal information we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to- date.
5. Providing Personal Information About Another Person
You represent to us that where you provide personal information to us about another person, you are authorised to provide that information to us, and that you will inform that person who we are, how we use and disclose their information, and that they can gain access to that information.
6. Access to Personal Information by Companies that Work with or on Behalf of Mystore Bath and Kitchen
Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce, may be managed by Service Providers who are unaffiliated companies. These companies may share Personal Information with their affiliates and with service providers whom they engage to perform services related to our Site or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customisation, order fulfilment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, Website evaluation, Information analysis and, where applicable, Information cleansing. These companies may have access to your Personal Information on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In no event will we authorise these companies to use your Personal Information for any reason other than to provide you with those specific services. If your purchases are being shipped to you, your shipping information will be shared with our delivery service providers.
7. Sales of Business
In the event that Mystore Bath and Kitchen or some of our assets are sold or transferred or used as security, your Personal Information may be transferred to third parties as part of that transaction.
8. Disclosures of Personal Information in Legal Proceedings
If we or any of our Service Providers are requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide Personal Information on individual users, we or the applicable Service Provider may, without your consent, provide such Personal Information. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety, we or the applicable Service Provider may provide your Personal Information to appropriate authorities without your consent or court process. We or our Service Providers also will provide your Personal Information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving us, the applicable Service Provider, or otherwise as required by law. We may also disclose Personal Information to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
9. Children’s Privacy and Parental Controls
We do not solicit any personal information from children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorised to use the Site. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
10. Additional Information about Our Site
- Visiting Our Site. In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or providing us with any information. However, we collect the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to our Site and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Site. We use this information to monitor and improve our Site.
- Cookies. Our Site use a technology called “cookies”. A cookie is a tiny element of Information that our Site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognise you when you return. All pages on our Site where you are prompted to log in or that are customisable require that you accept cookies. If you have registered with our Site, these cookies (1) may let us know who you are, (2) are necessary to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver products and personalised services, and (3) will provide us and our Service Providers with information that we will use to personalize our Site in accordance with your preferences. Cookies are also required to optimize your shopping experience in that they allow you to add multiple items to your shopping basket before checking out. You may set your Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. However, should you decide not to accept cookies from our Site, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our Site.
- Security. We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We generally keep user data on our server or in our archives for as long as we deem reasonable. We may alter this practice according to changing requirements. We may keep other data for longer periods if the law requires it. Additionally, information posted in a public forum (such as a frequently asked question, article comment, or product review) could stay in the public domain indefinitely.
- Passwords.To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your Personal Information is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. Mystore Bath and Kitchen will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls or e-mail messages).
- Links to Third Party Website. Parts of our Website may contain links to third party websites not owned by Mystore Bath and Kitchen(“Third Party websites”). When you access a Third Party website, please understand that we do not control the content of that Third Party website and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of that Third Party website. This Policy applies only to our site and you should be aware that other sites linked by this Website may have different privacy and personal data protection policies and we highly recommend that you read and understand the privacy statement of each site. We accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other websites (whether or not linked to our website) which are not under Mystore Bath and Kitchen control.
- Transmission of Your Data. While care is taken to protect your personal information on the Website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed as 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email as we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us.
- Market Research. We may secure the services of a market research firm to to collect information from you to improve our service and product mix. Your feedback is optional and results will be used in aggregate reviews.
- Promotional Information and Marketing Materials. You consent for your personal information to be included in a database for use in direct marketing by us and our related entities or our third party contractors. If you do not wish to receive promotional information and marketing materials from us, you can opt-out or unsubscribe, by emailing us at email@example.com. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to 21 business days as we process your request.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Information, depending on the nature of your request, we may no longer be in a position to continue our products/services to you and this may also result in the termination of any contractual relationship in place, and Mystore Bath and Kitchen legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
While we make efforts to accommodate requests to restrict our use of your information, we reserve the right to delete all or any portion of customer information if we are not able to reasonably accommodate a requested restriction.